Saturday, July 11, 2009

Back

Hello world, so I gave up on my blogspot because I felt too far off from the last time I even made a new post. Promising so and so this and that, js didn’t work out anymore lol. So since I have all the time in the world, I'm gna make use of this shit. To start things off, I’m grounded until the end of the month. Gay I know, but it’s good. Better than getting kicked out of my house 8) About that.. So few days ago, I was getting ready to go to the gym. & I was about to reach for a shirt until I heard my brother RJ say he wanted to try the sushi, so then I RUUUSHED out of my room (without a shirt) carrying my stomach band & told him there was wasabi in them, lol. They were for my sister and I came from tempura house, so ya know. Had to prank her a little hahaha. So anyways, I asked my grams to help me with my band, forgetting I even had a tattoo! & Of course my secrets out.. & everyone gets pissed and over reacts and shit. So I call my sister and tell her what had happened and she’s crying because my dad called her before hand saying we needed to get out of the house by friday, which is today! & I didn’t believe it at first because first off, I’ve never gotten kicked out of my house. Even when living with moms, & we all know I put her through shit. NEVER have I gotten kicked out.. I didn’t think they’d be so dramatic over a tattoo, but whatever. What’s done is done! Yesterday (thursday) me and meesh talked to my dad and he basically forgave us then gave me my pair of trues lol. But yeah. For more detail, js hit me and ask me whatever the hell happened. 

Tomorrow, July 11th is the Calayan 2009 Star Pageant, and unfortunately I won’t be attending. I thought and thought about it, & it’s just not for me. Eric the producer of the whole shindig, basically begged me to stay and continue. But honestly, the passion isn’t there. & it’s a money contest, not beauty. So, i might or might not watch, we’ll see. 

Me and my boyfriend are finally on good terms again 8) I wouldn’t go through this type of bulshit with anyone else. It’d be a waste of life.. 

toofresh: (9:13:58 PM) you have nothng to worry about

charbeeezy: (9:15:50 PM) I have nothing to worry bout?
toofresh: (9:16:07 PM) you shouldnt worry at all
charbeeezy: (9:16:28 PM) And why is that
toofresh: (9:16:46 PM) because i dont ever want to be without you
toofresh: (9:16:54 PM) and no girl can fuck us up
toofresh: (9:17:07 PM) i wont let that happen
Cute right?

P.S *** Happy Birthday Jada Kaela Cabie! My little baby cousin.



No comments:

Post a Comment