Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hmmph

I'm depressed :'( & it just hit me, but I'll be good. I wish I can post m convo w/ bobby but it's all good. Shit I haven't been doing anything lately, haven't seen my girls in WHO KNOWS HOW LONG!!! Only thing I do, is eat oatmeal. 3 hours later, eat a meal (NO RICE). Then from 8- whenever, I go to the gym. Then come home, to watch a movie, then get bored. So I read, then knock. Then it repeats the next day hahah goodness I have no life. I can't wait til I'm not on lockdown anymore. Can't we all! Lol. But anyways, can't wait til my next vacation. Tita Lina's coming too 8DDDDDDD Soo you know that means, $$$$HOPPPINNNGGGG. Luckily I've been saving, and making money at the same time. Babysitting adds up, so I'm pretty glad. Oh & Jcub is getting so big now! Time to teach him how to walk. But yeah, haze is depressed as well. & hopefully by the time i see her, her gut is gone. Cheys never depressed, so i gat nothin to worry bout. & MA can js easily replace whoever the hell lol. Bestfriend, kryssa, lyne, & vanjo. Imiss you guys, Wifey! I need to see you soon. Ddocto, chocolate caaake! Melissa sis, i know I haven't been KIT but I gat oyu soon as i'm out. Bobby I think yourgoing to be my new bestfriend, Cupid. I deno where tha hell you been. Talkin bout I fell out tha loop! Lol. Who else, Brian your fatass need to go hit tha gym. Jessica its been months and your still overflowin. Krys, why are you so obsessed with him. There's more, but they can wait til my next blog. Toodles..

No comments:

Post a Comment