Saturday, June 6, 2009

JEELLLLYYYY!

Ahhhh I finally have access to the internet... UNLIMITED access might I add 8) So I'm here at my aunts house. Let me tell ya'll bout the last few daays. Thursday. My family decided to go on a 16 hour road trip to "Pagudpud" which is some crazy province. We stopped at some crazy hotel 10 hours in, because we were all tired & our driver needed to rest. What we didn't know was that it was haunted haha. But anyways, we had some crazy american breakfast and feasted with a bunch of austrailians and british shits. Then headed over toooooooooooo BLUE LAGOOON 8) It's been raining since I gat here but it's good. That didn't stop us from the beach! Yes, my family and I swam in the rain! Swam in the ocean while it was raining, it was great! But now I'm hella sick haha but it was worth it. Our room was nice, besides the fact that bugs were everywhere. & I cannot sleep with insects around me! So I popped two benedryls and covered my face with a bunch of blankets and knocked. I been wasting all my money on "load" to text everyone and shit. But anyways, we headed back home. I hate long ass drives, fuck. I hate waiting period. But yeah, then today (sat) we woke up and we gat our hair rebonded or some shit. Turned out pretty nice, but anyways. Now I'm here checking and updating shit. I miss all my friends. We most definietely gata party when I get back. ESP since my birthdays coming up. JUNE 24TH for you fucks who forgat! Updates, still don't know what the hell to do. But yeah, I'll be back.

&& Wifey, I MISS YOU!!!! Me and my sister were talkin bout you last night cause we were talkin bout how many real friends we have and and brought you up. & I was like hell yeah, thas my main bitch cause we exactly alike. WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK BOUT SHIIIIETTTT!!!!! Awww, we need a girls night out! My birthdays coming up, you better be there!!!!!!!! Love tyou, & I would post pics but It ain't lettin me, soooo I'll edit it later, LOVE YOU ALLLLL BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment